The following terms and conditions govern your use of the Site and contain warranty and liability disclaimers. Please read them carefully before proceeding to use the Site. You will be legally bound by them whether or not you choose to read them. By using the Site, you will be taken to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions in the same way as if you had signed a printed version, and they will continue to apply every time you use the Site. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, do not use the Site.
- This Foremost Nutrition web site, (the "Site") is owned by Melissa Royde (trading as Foremost Nutrition) of Ranmore, Beech Avenue, Effingham, Surrey KT24 5PJ ("MR”).
- The copyright (including database rights) and all other intellectual property rights ("Intellectual Property Rights") in: (i) the services made available to you via the Site including, but not limited to, all software used on and/or forming part of those services (the "Services"), and (ii) all content appearing on, or made available to you via, the Site including, but not limited to, photographs, graphics, images, captions attached to any photographs, graphics or images and any other text (the "Content") and the manner in which the Content is presented or appears on, or is made available to you via, the Site is the property of MR or her licensors, and all rights are reserved. Any names, images and/or logos appearing on the Site which identify Foremost Nutrition, MR or any other third party and/or their products and services are proprietary marks of Foremost Nutrition or MR and/or such third parties, as the case may be. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be construed as conferring any licence or right in respect of any intellectual property rights of Foremost Nutrition, MR or any other third party. Copyright in the photographs is the property of HAAP Media Ltd, available at www.SXC.hu.
- The Services and the Content are for your personal use only.
- Except as expressly set out in paragraph 3 above, the Services and the Content may not be used or stored for any purpose, or reproduced or distributed, except with the express written permission of MR. In addition, you may not, without the express written permission of MR: (i) include any link from any other web site or Internet service to all or any part of the Site, the Services or the Content, or (ii) amend, edit, frame or modify (as the case may be) all or any part of the Site, the Services or the Content.
- While every effort is made to ensure the availability and accuracy of the Services and the Content, MR does not warrant the availability of the Services or the Content or that the Services or the Content will be error free, and MR accepts no responsibility for any use made of the Services or any of the Content and shall not be liable for any loss suffered thereby (except for direct loss suffered by you to the extent arising out of MR's negligence or wilful default) to the fullest extent that MR may exclude or limit such liability at law. In any event, MR will not be liable to you for any failures, interruptions, delays or other matters of a similar nature arising out of circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- Please note that Nutritional Therapy does not diagnose or treat medical conditions. You should always see your GP if you have any symptoms which could relate to a medical condition. Please include this information on your questionnaire so we can, if necessary, liaise with your GP or consultant (provided you consent to this).
- You acknowledge that the Intellectual Property Rights in certain software, services and other information forming part of the Services and the Content respectively are the property of third parties, and agree to be bound by any restrictions imposed by such third parties and to ensure that, where appropriate, copyright and/or other arrangements are made directly with such third parties.
- The Site may contain links to various web sites that are operated by third parties over whom MR has no control. MR therefore does not make any representation - and does not accept any liability - in respect of the content, products or services available from such web sites, or the business of such third parties. Any dealings with advertisers and merchants accessed using the Site shall be entirely at your own risk.
- The licence granted to you by MR to use the Site, the Services and/or the Content will automatically terminate if you breach any of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and MR in respect of your use of the Site, the Services and the Content, and shall be governed by English law. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.